Various motor protection for automobiles
Automotive various motor protection applications match
Whether you are designing or supplying a wiper motor, starter motor or electric pump motor, your components need to be protected from environmental contaminants such as dirt, dust, water and automotive fluids, as these challenges can cause motor malfunctions. .
Ruinuo technology waterproof and breathable protective unloading oil, venting pressure, for the motor to extend the service life.
■ During the energy conversion process, the motor will generate strong energy, electromagnetic and stress in the motor cavity. When the load is too high, it will become sluggish or even paralyzed. Especially in humid, dusty and oily environments, this damage can be faster.
■ How to extend the service life of the motor? Renault has done a lot of research and testing on various types of motors, and successfully launched a series of Ruinuo microporous membranes and protective ventilation components that meet the requirements of various types of motor ventilation and protection.
Ruinuo waterproof and breathable solution meets the requirements of protective ventilation for power system motors, with continuous protection, low cost maintenance free, light weight and no load bearing.
1. Automobile starter motor, wiper motor, electric window motor;
2. Oil pump motor and electric pump motor assembly;
3. Motor motors are used in other fields;
Our team addresses your specific challenges in innovative porous materials and solutions to meet your requirements.
--Power motor system protection
● Waterproof and moisture proof, avoiding short circuit of internal components of the cavity;
● Effectively block dust particles and avoid bearing wear;
● Keep the cavity dry to avoid corrosion and oxidation of the motor, resulting in poor contact or leakage;
● Exhaust heat dissipation, replacing the heat sink or providing heat dissipation channels and conductive media for the heat sink;
●Continuous ventilation, balance the internal stress of the cavity to ensure dynamic stability;
● Unloading oil and anti-fouling, avoiding internal components affecting dynamic stability due to resistance changes.